Craft of Acting
The Three Pillars of Intentional Acting
The 8 Keys of Intentional Script Analysis
The Intentional Script Analysis allows you to run through any script with confidence. Imagine following a simple process that will help you prepare for any script, even if you only have 2 minutes to get ready.
The 9 Questions of Intentional Acting
The 9 Questions of Intentional Acting are the acting principles found in all major acting techniques. These principles are formed into questions that will trigger the actor to make immediate experiential choices.
The 10 Tools of Intentional Comedy
Worried you’re not going to get a laugh? Worry no more the 10 Tools of Intentional Comedy are objective, practical and specific tools that find the joke and get the laugh, regardless if you’re naturally funny or not.
In each class students will be learning and practicing The 3 Pillars of Intentional Acting as well as on-camera techniques. To prepare our students for working in the Industry, class material will also include these “Business” areas of focus:
1st Quarter: October – December
- Understanding Pilot Season
- Headshots, Resumes, Reels, Websites
2nd Quarter: January – March
- Lead Roles, Series Regulars, Recurring Roles
- Self Tape or Pre-read, Audition, Call Back, Producers, Network, Screen Test, Chemistry Read
- 10 pages in less than 24 hours
3rd Quarter: April – June
- Prep for representation
- Monologues, Cold Readings
- Casting Workshops, Reels
- The 9 Questions of Intentional Acting for Commercials, Studio and Blockbuster Films
3rd Quarter: July – September
- Co-Stars, Guest Stars, Recurring Roles